A modern 3 bedroom terraced house within a short walking distance of the city centre and mainline railway station.
Cavendish Place is located just off Mill road, which is home to a vibrant community, a number of popular independent shops, bars and restaurants. The award winning Salisbury Arms pub is a favourite with many of the Mill Road residents and is conveniently located a short walk away. Cambridge is home to a number of high performing schools and colleges including The Leys, The Perse School, and St Faiths
The property is perfectly located for access to the Cambridge train station (just a mere 5 minutes walk away) and the city centre. There is easy access to Addenbrookes Hospital and the Biomedical campus via the guided busway.
Particular Features of Note:
• Entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, w/c, under stairs cupboard housing fuse board and electric meter.
• Kitchen with tiled flooring, dining table and chairs, range of wall and base units, Neff appliances include, gas 4 ring hob, extractor fan, fan assisted oven/grill, 3 draw freezer, fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
• Living room with wood laminate flooring with feature fire place and large patio doors leading to courtyard garden with open bike/bin store. Rear gate accessing side passage convenient for cycles and refuse collection.
• Newly carpeted rear 1st floor double bedroom with vaulted ceiling.
• Large airing cupboard with shelving and housing hot water cylinder, washing machine and boiler.
• Bathroom with vinyl wood effect flooring, shaved socket, heated towel rail, toilet, wash basin bath with mixer shower/tap attachment and additional wall mounted mixer shower above.
• Newly carpeted 1st floor front double bedroom with sliding sash double glazed windows
• Newly carpeted 2nd floor double bedroom with vaulted ceiling, sliding sash double glazed windows, built in cupboard with hanging rail, shelf space and hooks.
• En-suite shower room with newly fitted vinyl wood effect flooring, shaver socket, mixer shower, heated towel rail, toilet, wash basin and medical cabinet.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,700 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,961.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £392.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent, deposit and professional fee should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.