Whitelocks Drive, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9DN
Guide Price £850,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A 4 bedroom townhouse, featuring well proportioned accommodation arranged over 3 floors, extending to 1,722 sq ft, situated for easy access to Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus and Cambridge city centre.
- Accommodation extending to 1,722 sq ft (160 sq m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room with sleek white fitted base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances including dishwasher, induction hob with extractor above, eye level electric oven and grill, fridge/freezer and French doors to rear Garden
- Spacious Sitting Room 2110 x 139 (6.67m x 4.19m)
- Principal Bedroom on the third floor with fitted wardrobes, large Terrace and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms (1 with En Suite Shower Room) and Bathroom arranged over the first and second floors
- Enclosed rear Garden
- Integral Garage
- Currently achieving £2,400 pcm
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2 miles (distances are approximate).
38 Whitelocks Drive is a well presented property benefitting from large, full height windows and doors which flood the space with natural light, creating a bright and airy feel throughout. A particularly attractive feature of the property is the large terrace which is accessed via the principal bedroom, creating a wonderful spot for relaxation during the warmer months.
- Great Shelford 3.35km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.68km
- Foxton 7.97km
- Whittlesford 8.73km