West Street, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7DS
Guide Price £875,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Stunning Kitchen with a vaulted ceiling and exposed beams and bespoke hand built wall and base units
- Double aspect Sitting Room with exposed beams and wonderful inglenook fireplace
- Principal Bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes, En Suite Shower Room and double vanity
- Guest Suite with En Suite Shower Room and built in storage
- Heated Swimming Pool
A charming Grade II Listed, detached character property, beautifully modernised throughout and located in this popular village location west of Cambridge.
Cambridge 5 miles, Royston (fast train service to King's Cross) 12 miles, M11 (junction 12) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
10 West Street is a charming Grade II listed family house which dates from the late 17th Century. Arranged over 3 floors this property is of an elm timber frame construction on a low brick plinth, with walls of traditional wattle and daub covered by lime plaster, under a pitched and tiled roof. Beautifully modernised throughout by the current owners, these works have been carried out to a very high standard and care has been taken to retain many period features including 2 large inglenook fireplaces and exposed beams.
- Foxton 7.97km
- Shepreth 8.09km
- Cambridge (CBG) 8.34km
- Great Shelford 9.44km