West Green, Barrington, Cambridge, CB22 7RZ
Guide Price £1,150,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Superb triple aspect Living Room with bi-fold doors leading to a private, south facing terrace
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances, as well as a separate Utility Room
- Wonderful glazed Conservatory/Dining Room providing a delightful vista of the garden
- Stunning Garden Room with wood burning stove and French doors opening to the terrace
- Ground floor Bedroom, ideal as a guest suite, with independent entrance and access to a Shower Room
- Fabulous Principal Bedroom Suite with walk through wardrobe and excellent En Suite Bathroom
- 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor along with Mezzanine area
- Cat 6 cabling installed
A striking, 5 bedroom property which has been fully refurbished and modernised, set within delightful mature landscaped gardens, in this picturesque south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston 6 miles, Foxton Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross line) 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Stansted Airport 30 miles (distances are approximate).
41 West Green was originally built to an individual design in 1975 and has recently undergone a painstaking modernisation by a nationally regarded architectural designer. The project has restored the best elements of the original “Scandinavian” design while simultaneously revolutionising the interior to enable modern open-plan living, with the end result a striking family home close to the heart of one of the most picturesque villages in Cambridge. Extending to 2,357 sq ft (219 sq m), the internal layout has been cleverly reconfigured to provide ample, versatile accommodation which seamlessly flows between the main reception rooms whilst also incorporating potential study areas, ideal for those who wish to work or study at home. The extensive use of high-level glazing coupled with deep glazed windows and doors, flood the interior with natural light and dissolve the boundaries between the interior and exterior to maximise views over the gardens. In short, the property offers prospective purchasers the rare opportunity to acquire a newly renovated property that has been finished to an immaculate standard but which has been specifically designed to complement modern day family life.
- Shepreth 1.34km
- Foxton 2.16km
- Meldreth 4.12km
- Great Shelford 8.11km