Warren Close, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1LB
Guide Price £425,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A spacious 2-bedroom, fifth floor apartment conveniently situated in this prime central location with easy access to the mainline railway station and the City centre.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room with doors leading to the Balcony
- Kitchen with a range of wall and base cabinets with drawers and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room, further Double Bedroom and Bathroom
- Large Balcony providing space to relax
- Secure Undercroft Parking and Cycle Store
- Audio entry system
- Lift to all floors
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 300 yards, M11 (junction 12) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Built in 2007 by Laing Homes, this fifth-floor apartment is finished to a high standard and the spacious accommodation extends to 759.8 sq ft (70.6 sq m). The property has been immaculately maintained by the current owners and benefits from a bright aspect, with a south facing balcony and views over the communal gardens.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 0.22km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.75km
- Great Shelford 4.99km
- Waterbeach 8.75km