Vawser Way, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 0AR
Guide Price £400,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
A modern and contemporary, 2 bedroom apartment situated for easy access to Cambridge city centre and less than 350 yards from Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Bright and airy Sitting/Dining Room flooded with natural light from full height windows and door providing access to;
- Private Terrace with views over communal green
- Kitchen area with sleek, grey gloss base and wall cabinets and integrated Bosch appliances
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and full height window
- Gas fired central heating, underfloor heating and high performance glazing throughout
- Rear Garden with gate leading to;
- Allocated off street parking space
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles, (distances are approximate).
22 Vawser Way is an attractive two bedroom apartment. The accommodation is well presented and full height windows and doors flood the space with natural light creating a bright and airy feel throughout. A particularly nice feature of the property is the open plan sitting/dining room 11’2 x 17’9 (3.40m x 5.41m) with separate kitchen area, creating a wonderful space for modern day living.
- Great Shelford 2.58km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.89km
- Whittlesford 7.82km
- Foxton 8.31km