Trafalgar Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1EU
Guide Price £900,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A greatly improved and beautifully presented Victorian terrace house with detached Annexe, delightfully situated in this convenient central city location, well placed for access to the city centre and within walking distance of the river.
- Fully refurbished in keeping with the period to include panelling, wood flooring, architraves, cornicing, deep skirtings and sash windows
- Spacious Reception Room with range of beautiful fitted storage cupboards
- Excellent John Lewis shaker style Kitchen with marble work surfaces and integrated AEG appliances
- Light and airy Sitting Room with exposed brick feature fireplace and double French doors to Garden
- 3 excellent Bedrooms, all with En Suite Bath/ Shower Rooms
- Attractive courtyard garden with detached garage and Annex above
- New slate roof, front facade, rear windows, rewiring and replumbing in current ownership
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
14 Trafalgar Road is a superb, fully refurbished Victorian property constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, forming part of the De Freville conservation area. Since the current owners purchased in 2016, they have made a number of substantial improvements to create a superb, yet unique family home which has skilfully combined the charm and character of the original period building with all the convenience of modern day living. This is particularly evident on the ground floor with its open, interconnected living spaces which seamlessly flow through the length of the building and include an abundance of cleverly designed, built in storage. The works have been carried out to a high specification and the result is a truly individual family home.
Cambridge city centre 0.75 of a mile, A14 (Junction 32)
2 miles, A11 2 miles (distances are approximate).
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 2.29km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.39km
- Waterbeach 7.21km
- Great Shelford 7.25km