Toft Way, Great Wilbraham, Cambridge, CB21 5JJ
Guide Price £625,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
A beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi detached family home, situated in the pretty village of Great Wilbraham, just 7 miles east of the University City of Cambridge.
- Quiet, no-through road location
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Area fitted with Shaker style cabinets, timber work surfaces, island unit and integrated appliances
- 2 spacious reception rooms comprising Sitting Room and Study/Family Room
- Dual aspect Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Two further double Bedrooms and Family Bath/Shower Room
- Enclosed rear garden with parking space
Cambridge 7 miles, Newmarket 8.5 miles, Fulbourn 2.5 miles, M11 9 miles, A11 3 miles, A14 3 miles (distances are approximate).
4 Toft Way is a superb semi-detached, family home which was completely renovated, redesigned and substantially extended in 2020. Finished to an extremely high standard, the property now provides 1,757 sq ft (163 sq m) of stunning and versatile accommodation, to include a magnificent Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room, separate Study/Family Room and three double Bedrooms, making this contemporary space ideal for the demands of modern family life.
- Dullingham 7.03km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 8.02km
- Waterbeach 8.94km
- Great Shelford 9.77km