The Orchards, Cambridge, CB1 9HD
Guide Price £695,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A contemporary, detached family house; well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and a Mainline Railway Station.
- Versatile accommodation extending to 1,325.3 sq ft (123.1 sq m)
- Well equipped Kitchen with range of base and wall units, integrated combi-oven and gas hob
- Spacious Sitting Room with box window, French doors to the hallway and opening to:-
- Light and airy Dining Room with French doors to the rear garden
- Excellent Study providing an ideal area for working and studying from home
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the second floor
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking space and garage
City Centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3.5 miles (distances are approximate).
38 The Orchards is a modern family home constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The current owners have beautifully maintained the property and during their ownership, converted the attached garage into a useful and generously sized study with independent access from the garden. The room provides a wonderful space for working or studying from home, away from the main reception rooms.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.74km
- Great Shelford 4.57km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.58km
- Waterbeach 8.81km