Sturton Street, Cambridge, CB1 2QH
Guide Price £1,200,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
A superb, double bay fronted Victorian family house with beautifully presented accommodation, located in the popular Petersfield area of the city and within walking distance of Cambridge mainline railway station.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Excellent central location in the desirable Petersfield area of the city
- Period features include deep skirtings, cornicing, panelled doors and sash windows
- Superb open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with vaulted ceiling and twin set of French doors to garden
- Contemporary Kitchen Area with range of wall and base cabinets, minerva worksurfaces and integrated appliances
- 2 further Reception Rooms comprising a Sitting Room and Family Room, both with bay windows to front aspect
- Principal Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and 2 stylish and contemporary Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3 miles, Cambridge Science Park 3 miles (distances are approximate).
Hanley House is a charming, double bay fronted Victorian house constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. Typical of the era, the property features well proportioned rooms with high ceilings and retains many of its period features. Extended and modernised over the years, the current owners fully renovated the property in 2018, including replacement of the bathrooms and kitchen, and the result is a spacious and contemporary space which combines the convenience of modern living with the charm and character of the original period building.
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 1.28km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.41km
- Great Shelford 6.28km
- Waterbeach 7.43km