St. Matthews Gardens, Cambridge, CB1 2PT
Guide Price £395,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Spacious Sitting Room with juliet balcony
- Integral Kitchen with fitted wall and base units and integrated electric hob with extractor hood over
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room and access to Bedroom 3
- Gas Fired Central Heating and sealed unit Double glazing throughout
- Secure gated undercroft Parking Space and Bike Store
- Extensive Communal Gardens
- Potential rental investment approx. £1495pcm
A modern 3 bedroom penthouse apartment, delightfully situated in this convenient central city location, well placed for access to the city centre and mainline railway station.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 3 miles (distances are approximate).
St Matthews Gardens is a popular modern scheme of townhouses and apartments constructed during 2001/2002 with number 166 being a top floor apartment extending to approximately 861.6 sq ft. Well-presented throughout, this apartment offers bright and airy accommodation, perfect for a first-time buyer or those looking for a rental investment.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.39km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.26km
- Great Shelford 6.37km
- Waterbeach 7.27km