School Lane, Toft, Cambridge, CB23 2RE
Guide Price £425,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A superb, extended and refurbished 1960s, detached 4 bedroom property with garage and off street parking , conveniently located within the popular Comberton Village College catchment area.
- Gross internal floor area extending to 1,139 sq ft (105.8 sq m)
- Beautifully proportioned open plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Spacious Sitting Room with feature fireplace
- 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom on ground floor and 2 Bedrooms and Shower Room on second floor
- Private rear garden
- Planning permission to demolish the garage and to build a single storey side extension.
Cambridge 6 miles, Comberton 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 4 miles, Foxton Railway Station (King's Cross line) 5 miles, Stansted Airport 29 miles, (distances are approximate).
55 School Lane was built in the 1960s and has recently been the subject of a comprehensive programme of modernisation and extension to create a well proportioned 4 bedroom family house with garage and newly landscaped gardens.
- Shepreth 8.24km
- Foxton 8.53km
- Foxton 8.54km
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 10.33km