Rock Road, Cambridge, CB1 7UF
Guide Price £995,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Many fine period features
- Delightful Sitting Room with bay window
- Superb open plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with large deep glazed bi-fold doors to the garden
- Bespoke Schmidt kitchen with integrated appliances
- 6 well proportioned Bedrooms
- Fantastic timber-built Home Office
An imposing 6 bedroom, bay fronted Edwardian property, with a highly desirable detached Home Office, conveniently placed for access to a mainline railway station.
City Centre 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
6 Rock Road dates from the Edwardian era and is a fine example of the period retaining many of its original features. Constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, the property has been improved and extended over the years and the beautifully presented accommodation extends to 2,314 sq ft (215 sq m) in total. The property further benefits from a superb Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with bi-fold doors opening up to garden which only serves to increase the feeling of space and light. They have also constructed a fabulous timber-built Home Office with power, light, internet cabling and WC, making this an ideal space to work or study from while enjoying the peace and tranquillity of the garden.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.83km
- Great Shelford 4.23km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.29km
- Waterbeach 9.19km