Richmond Road, Cambridge, CB4 3PU
Guide Price £1,200,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Many period features including high ceilings, moulded arch, ceiling roses, cornicing, panelled doors, open fireplaces, sash windows and deep skirtings
- Superb well proportioned and elegant Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect
- Wonderful Dining Room with wooden floorboards and original fireplace
- Impressive Entrance Hall with moulded arch and stained glass to the inner door and window
- Spacious lower ground floor Breakfast Room with bay window leading through to a well equipped Kitchen
- Charming Principal Bedroom with original fireplace and fitted wardrobes to both alcoves
- 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom arranged over the first and second floors
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking and south-east facing garden
A beautifully presented Victorian townhouse retaining many period features, conveniently situated just a short distance from the city centre.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, A14 1.5 miles, Science Park 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, 4 Richmond Road is an attractive Victorian townhouse with accommodation extending to 2,002 sq ft (186 sq m) arranged over 4 floors. A fine example of the period, the property offers superbly proportioned accommodation which successfully combines the charm and character of the original period building with the convenience of modern day living.
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.40km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.58km
- Waterbeach 7.93km
- Great Shelford 8.00km