Pryor's Orchard, Melbourn, Royston, SG8 6UT
Guide Price £895,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with underfloor heating and French doors to rear garden
- Excellent dual aspect Sitting Room 178 x 146 (5.40m x 4.41m) with French doors to rear garden
- Separate Utility Room providing access to the Garage
- Dedicated ground floor Study, ideal for working or studying at home
- Excellent first floor layout with 5 double Bedrooms serviced by 3 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Boarded Attic with ladder access
- Off street parking and double Garage
A superb, extended and improved 5 bedroom family house, situated on a private, no through road in this desirable and well served south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
Built in the late 1990s, 8 Pryor’s Orchard is constructed with brick and part rendered elevations under tiled roofs. Extended and improved over the years, the works most notably include extension to the rear elevation to create a superb kitchen/breakfast/family room which opens out to the rear garden, and reconfiguration of the first floor to include extending into the void above the garage so that the property now boasts 5 double bedrooms. All works have been carried out to a very high standard and the result is a beautifully presented family home with well proportioned, light and airy accommodation throughout.
- Meldreth 1.26km
- Shepreth 3.83km
- Royston 4.35km
- Foxton 5.04km