Perne Road, Cambridge, CB1 3RT
Guide Price £495,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Reception rooms
A well-proportioned, 3 bedroom family home, requiring some modernisation; conveniently placed for access to Cambridge city centre and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Superb opportunity to update/renovate
- Well presented with light and airy accommodation
- Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base cabinets and integrated appliances
- 3 Reception Rooms including spacious Dining Room with walk-in box bay window, Sitting Room and Family Room with French doors to rear garden
- 3 first floor Bedrooms
- Shower Room and separate Cloakroom
- Mature Gardens and Garage
- Gas fired central heating
- No onward chain
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile (distances are approximate).
Believed to date from the 1930s, 44 Perne Road is a semi-detached family home constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The property is well-presented and provides the potential purchaser with the opportunity of updating/modernising to their own particular style.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 1.28km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.02km
- Great Shelford 4.45km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 4.54km