Orchard Way, Haddenham, Ely, CB6 3UT
Guide Price £525,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Versatile accommodation extending to 1,827.6 sq ft (169.8 sq m)
- Spacious Sitting room with sliding glazed doors to rear garden
- Recently refitted Kitchen/Dining Room with wide range of contemporary wall and base units
- 2 additional reception rooms currently configured as a useful Family Room and Study
- 4 double Bedrooms including 2 with En Suite Shower Rooms
- Good sized first floor Study which could alternatively be used as bedroom 5
- Off Street Parking and detached double Garage
An excellent, double fronted, 5 bedroom family house, in an enviable cul-de-sac location, in this well served north Cambridgeshire village.
Ely 8 miles, (mainline railway station to Cambridge with services to London's Liverpool Street and King's Cross), Cambridge 15 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, (distances are approximate).
19 Orchard Way is a modern, detached family home constructed with brick elevations under tiled roofs. The well proportioned accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and extends to 1,827.6 sq ft (169.8 sq m) and offers a versatile layout, suitable for a variety of family activities with ample space for working and studying from home. The current owners have beautifully maintained the property throughout and have recently refitted the kitchen and the en suite shower room to the principal bedroom.
- Ely 8.72km
- Waterbeach 10.53km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 14.33km
- March 16.16km