Orchard Avenue, Cambridge, CB4 2AQ
Guide Price £1,050,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
A greatly extended and improved, 1930s, semi-detached house with beautifully presented accommodation, well placed only a short distance from the city centre.
- Beautifully restored and extended yet retaining original period features
- Superb Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with 3 sets of French doors to rear
- Kitchen Area fitted with range of wall and base cabinets, and island with seating area
- Sitting Room with bay window to front, open fireplace and shelving to both alcoves
- First floor Principal Bedroom with bay window to front and open fireplace
- 4 further Bedrooms and 3 Shower Rooms (1 En Suite) arranged over the first and second floors
- First floor Utility Room with space and plumbing for free-standing washing machine and tumble dryer
- Newly landscaped garden and off street parking
- Studio comprising 2 Workshops and WC
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
City Centre 1.5 miles, Science Park 1.4 miles, Mainline Railway Station and A14 2 miles, M11 (Junction 13) 3 miles (distances are approximate).
23 Orchard Avenue is a bay fronted, semi-detached house dating from the 1930s. Constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof, the present owners have carried out a full programme of restoration including a ground floor extension to create a superb kitchen/dining/family room with 3 sets of French doors opening to the rear garden, conversion of the attic space to create 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom, and re-wiring, re-plumbing and re-plastering throughout. The result is a beautifully presented, versatile and stylish family home which is flooded with natural light.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 1.93km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.01km
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 3.16km
- Waterbeach 6.43km