Old School Court, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5FF
Guide Price £450,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A spacious and well proportioned, 2 bedroom first floor apartment, located in a sought after and exclusive over 55s development, in the centre of the desirable village of Great Shelford.
- Exclusive over 55s development located in the heart of Great Shelford
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Communal Lobby with phone entry system and lift to the first floor
- Light and airy, open plan Sitting/Dining Room with French doors to Juliet balcony
- Well equipped contemporary Kitchen area with integrated Siemens appliances
- 2 double Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Amtico flooring throughout
- Underfloor heating and thermostats to each room
- Communal Gardens and residents' meeting room
- Allocated parking space and visitor parking
Cambridge City Centre 4.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles, Stansted Airport 24 miles. (distances and times are approximate).
Constructed in 2011 by Hill Residential, this highly acclaimed over 55s residential scheme comprises 25 flats and cottages in a secure development which occupies a superb central position in the village. Pedestrian access to Woollards Lane, the central thoroughfare of the village, offers excellent access to all the amenities that Great Shelford offers. Within the development, which is run by elected resident directors, there is also the Tosca meeting room where social events for residents are held.
Serviced by a lift, the apartment is located on the first floor of a small block and benefits from a phone entry system. Internally, the accommodation is light and airy and has been well maintained throughout, providing a ready to move into option for potential purchasers.
- Great Shelford 0.55km
- Whittlesford 5.27km
- Foxton 6.06km
- Shepreth 7.82km