Off Haverhill Road, Stapleford, Cambridgeshire, CB22 5BX
Asking Price £600,000
- 3 Bedrooms
INTRODUCING STRAWBERRY FIELDS
- Exclusively designed for the Over 60s
- A stunning retirement village
- State of the art well-being centre
- Village bistro, open to the public as well as residents
- Swimming pool and leisure centre
- All within a vibrant community
- FIND OUT MORE AT THE DISCOVERY EVENT ON WEDNESDAY 6th DECEMBER.
- Contact to book your appointment
Bidwells are delighted to welcome the first Rangeford Village to come to Cambridgeshire, launching in 2024.
Strawberry Fields will be a stunning, contemporary, age-exclusive village with a vibrant community set on the outskirts of beautiful Stapleford designed exclusively for the over 60s.
The village provides a rnage of one, two and three bedroom apartments and two bedroom bungalows and incorporates outstanding facilities and services including state of the art well-being centre, bistro and swimming pool.
Find out more at the Discovery Event to be held on Wednesday, 6th December between 2pm and 4.30pm.
CONTACT BIDWELLS FOR MORE DETAILS.
All images are computer generated.
- Great Shelford 1.24km
- Whittlesford 4.96km
- Whittlesford 5.00km
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 5.32km