Muncey Walk, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9YT
Guide Price £425,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting/Dining Room with sliding door to rear garden
- Stylish well equipped Kitchen with integrated appliances and space for a washing machine
- Contemporary Shower Room
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 of which are doubles
- Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
- New boiler in 2019
- No onward chain
An exceptionally well presented bungalow, situated in a secluded cul-de-sac, in this popular and well served village location.
7 Muncey Walk is an immaculately presented bungalow constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof and is located towards the rear of a small cul-de-sac of only 5 properties. The well proportioned accommodation is flooded with natural light and has been recently redecorated throughout, with a new boiler and kitchen fitted in 2019. The property further benefits from no onward chain.
Cambridge City Centre 4 miles, Cambridge Science Park 4 miles, A14 2 miles, M11 (junction 14) 4 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King's Cross 62 minutes) 4.5 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.86km
- Waterbeach 6.08km
- Cambridge (CBG) 7.15km
- Great Shelford 12.08km