Melbourne Place, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 1EQ
Guide Price £1,250,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
An impressive and beautifully presented, Grade II listed 3 bedroom townhouse with garage; delightfully situated off a pedestrianised thoroughfare, in this highly regarded central city location, just a short walk from Parker's Piece.
- Excellent central location within easy walking distance of the city centre and many leisure and sport facilities
- Stylish, open-plan Kitchen/Dining area with separate Utility Room/Cloakroom and French door leading to the lower level terrace
- Impressive dual aspect Sitting Room with oak flooring, sash windows to the front and rear aspect, original cast iron fireplace and French door to rear garden
- 3 Bedrooms and stylish family Bathroom
- Split level rear garden with sandstone tiling and feature lighting
- Single garage and residents parking permit scheme
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.75 of a mile (distances are approximate).
Believed to date from 1840, 15 Melbourne Place is Grade II listed and constructed with painted brick elevations under a slate roof. Arranged over four floors, the property has been the subject of an extensive refurbishment with a substantial rear extension to 3 floors and loft conversion. The works have been carried out to an exceptional standard, with care being taken to preserve the period charm of the property with the preservation of the original flooring and sash windows, whilst the roof lights at the rear of the property flood the interior with natural light and provide a stylish and contemporary twist. Every detail of the space has been considered and the accommodation features a wealth of open shelving and built in storage which blend seamlessly with the internal decoration.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.92km
- Great Shelford 6.21km
- Waterbeach 7.91km
- Foxton 10.71km