Langham Road, Cambridge, CB1 3SE
Guide Price £575,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Generous plot comprising 0.12 of an acre (0.05 hectares) with delightful rear garden
- Excellent scope for extension and improvements, subject to the necessary consents being obtained
- Lovely Sitting Room flooded with natural light and with bay window to front aspect
- Spacious Dining Room with door opening to the rear garden
- 3 well proportioned Bedrooms
- Off street parking and detached garage
A 1930s, semi detached property situated in this prime city location, close to the city centre and Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile (distances are approximate).
Dating from the 1930s, 18 Langham Road is a charming bay fronted, semi detached house, constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The property is well proportioned with accommodation arranged over 2 floors which benefits from a light and airy feel throughout. Although the property has been maintained to a high standard, there is still plenty of scope for prospective purchasers to extend and improve the property, subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.05km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.70km
- Great Shelford 4.76km
- Waterbeach 8.49km