Land Adjacent To Former Brookside Works Site, Finedon Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 4BW
2 - 13 Acres
Finedon Road, Wellingborough, a greenfield development opportunity of 1.53 acres (0.617 hectares) which may be suitable for a variety of employment uses (subject to planning).
The entire site extends to a maximum of 13,24 acres (5.35 hectares) of which 11.71 acres (4.73 hectares) is flood plain. The developable area of 1.53 acres is of a regular shape, benefits from frontage / direct access from the A510 (Finedon Road) and is situated opposite the established industrial estate of the same name within the Wellingborough East Sustainable Urban Extension (WESUE) at Stanton Cross.
The site will be available on a subject to planning freehold basis.
- Greenfield development opportunity
- Net developable area of 1.52 acres (0.617 hectares)
- Suitable for a variety of uses (STP)
- Visible frontage to and with direct access from A510 (Finedon Road)
- Situated within the Wellingborough East Sustainable Urban Extension (WESUE)
- Wellingborough 1.59km
- Rushden 2.50km
- Rushden 5.34km
- Cranford 7.41km