John Street, Cambridge, CB1 1DT
Guide Price £915,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A superb Victorian townhouse, delightfully situated in an excellent central position, just a short walk from the city centre.
- Original period features include deep skirtings, cornicing, picture rails, sash windows and fireplace
- Excellent central city location close to many shops, restaurants and leisure amenities
- Charming open plan Sitting Room flooded with natural light and featuring beautiful original fireplace
- Stylish Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Dual aspect Dining Room with full height windows and doors leading to the rear garden
- 4 double Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the lower ground, first and second floors
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 0.75 of a mile (distances and times are approximate).
Constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, 8 John Street forms part of a terrace of charming Victorian townhouses located close to the city centre. Benefitting from many of its original period features, the property has been greatly improved over the years and most recently, the current owners have carried out a programme of redecoration to include new carpets to the basement, first and second floors, as well as relandscaping of the garden. Arranged over 4 floors, the accommodation is beautifully presented and the property offers prospective purchasers a superb ready to move into option.
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 1.30km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.81km
- Great Shelford 6.26km
- Waterbeach 7.81km