James Carlton Close, Milton, Cambridge, CB24 6BE
Asking Price £270,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Close to Science Park and Cambridge City Centre
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over
- Sitting/Dining Room featuring a box bay window to front aspect
- 2 good sized Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Off road parking
- No onward chain and Investment potential
A two bedroom terraced family property with good access to Cambridge City centre and the Science Park.
Cambridge City Centre 4 miles, Science Park 1.25 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King’s Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.66 miles, A14 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).
Built in the late 1980s by Twigden Homes, 1 James Carlton Close provides light and airy accommodation, offered in good condition throughout. This property would make an ideal purchase for first-time buyers or investors alike.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.74km
- Waterbeach 3.84km
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.21km
- Great Shelford 10.14km