Hurdles Way, Duxford, Cambridge, CB22 4AD
Offers in Excess of £425,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Superb, double aspect Sitting Room which is flooded with light from 2 bay windows
- Stunning contemporary Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated appliances, underfloor heating and bi-fold doors opening to the garden, creating a fabulous area for entertaining
- Useful Annexe room currently configured as a bedroom but could be used as a home office/study, with first floor additional storage
- Excellent Principle Bedroom with built in wardrobes and recently refitted En Suite Shower Room
- Single Garage with boarded loft area with lighting
A superb, double bay fronted family home, in this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 1 mile, Whittlesford Railway Station 2 mile (Liverpool Street 1 hour) (distances and times are approximate).
1 Churchill Cottages was built by Croudace Homes and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Over the past couple of years, the current owners have carried out a full programme of improvement, most notably to include a new kitchen, replacement bathrooms, new boiler, re-wiring including installation of LED lighting to the majority of the house, re-plumbing, creation of an annexe bedroom and installation of a security system included CCTV. The works have been carried out to an extremely high standard and specification, and the property offers prospective purchasers the opportunity to acquire beautifully presented family home which is ready to move into.
- Whittlesford 3.21km
- Foxton 5.31km
- Great Chesterford 6.12km
- Great Shelford 6.34km