Hopkins Close, Cambridge, CB4 1FD
Guide Price £650,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Well equipped Kitchen/Dining Room, open to the Conservatory, with a range of matching wall and base cabinets with integrated appliances
- Spacious Sitting Room with wood flooring, feature fireplace and door to the garden
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Allocated parking space and Garage
- No onward chain
A bay fronted, 4 bedroom detached house conveniently situated for access to the city centre, Cambridge Science Park and A14.
City Centre 2.2 miles, Science Park and A14 1 mile, M11 (junction 14) 4.5 miles, Cambridge North Mainline Railway Station (services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street) 1.3 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Situated within an established cul-de-sac, 24 Hopkins Close is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The property is well presented with a light and airy feel throughout with well-proportioned rooms and separate living spaces, arranged over two floors. The property further benefits from an allocated parking space and single garage.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.29km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.66km
- Waterbeach 5.57km
- Great Shelford 8.67km