Homerton Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 0NU
Guide Price £400,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A stylish two bedroom apartment with beautifully presented accommodation, concierge service and residents' leisure complex, situated in a vibrant, regenerated area of the city just a short walk from a mainline railway station and excellent range of shops and leisure facilities.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room with double French doors to Juliet balcony
- Contemporary Kitchen with range of high gloss wall and base cabinets and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and door to balcony
- Further double Bedroom with doors to Balcony
- Double glazed windows and wood effect flooring throughout with underfloor heating
- Residents Leisure complex and undercroft allocated parking
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.75 of a mile by car/0.5 of a mile on foot, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles (distances are approximate).
The Belvedere is a prestigious development originally built in 2006 by Highland Homes. Flat No 100 is an exceptionally well presented, two bedroom apartment on the second floor which offers stylish accommodation and a secure video entry system. Residents at The Belvedere benefit from a concierge service and use of a residents' only leisure suite comprising Ozone treated 32' x 19' 6" (10 mx 6 m) swimming pool, steam room and fully equipped gym. There is also a Residents' Lounge which can be booked for private meetings and parties, etc.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.21km
- Great Shelford 4.47km
- Waterbeach 9.18km
- Foxton 9.44km