Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8RP
Guide Price £1,400,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- 2,153 sq ft (200 sq m) of beautifully presented accommodation arranged over 3 floors
- Superb dual aspect Sitting Room with wood burning stove and French doors leading to the garden
- Wonderful contemporary Kitchen/Dining Room with bi-fold doors opening to the garden
- Sleek Kitchen Area with central island unit and integrated appliances
- 5 Bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample off street parking
A superb, 5 bedroom, semi detached family house, in this prime location on the south side of the city.
City Centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
247A Hills Road is a spacious, semi detached family house constructed with rendered elevations under a tiled roof. Over the years, the property has been extended and improved to include changing from a flat to a pitched roof, replacement of all windows, opening up the internal layout, replacement of the en suite shower room and most notably, an extension to the rear elevation to create a superb kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors opening to the garden which only serves to increase the feeling of space and light in the room. Arranged over 3 floors and featuring well proportioned rooms with high ceilings, the beautifully presented accommodation extends to 2,153 sq ft (200 sq m) and successfully combines the charm and character of the original period building with the convenience of modern day living.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.47km
- Great Shelford 3.57km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.92km
- Whittlesford 8.77km