High Street, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9LS
Asking Price £695,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Reception rooms
An early 19th century Grade II listed, 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage, situated in this prime location to the south of the city.
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Original period features throughout
- New extension to incorporate a Kitchen/ Breakfast Room, Dining area and Utility Room
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with fitted wall and base units and composite worktop
- Bright Dining area with skylight and bi fold doors opening to the Garden
- Sitting Room with secondary double glazing into the bay window
- Principle Bedroom with feature fireplace, walk-in wardrobe and bay window with secondary glazing
- 2 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- West facing Garden
- Driveway with off street parking
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).
Dating back to the early 19th century, Weighbridge Cottage is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Beautifully presented throughout, this property has been tastefully extended by the current owners and benefits from the conveniences of modern day living whilst retaining the charm of the original building.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.83km
- Great Shelford 3.34km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.41km
- Foxton 7.15km