High Street, Little Eversden, Cambridge, CB23 1HE
Guide Price £775,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Wonderful, dual aspect Sitting Room with bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden
- Superb vaulted Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated Neff appliances and bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Useful Utility Room and ground floor Shower Room
- Versatile ground floor Bedroom/Study which could be utilised as a formal dining room or family room
- Excellent Principal Bedroom with fully tiled En Suite Shower Room
- 2 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom with Porcelanosa sanitary ware and tiles, and heated towel rail
- Off street parking and double garage
- NHBC warranty with approximately 5 years remaining
A spacious and contemporary, family house with detached garage and studio, situated at the end of a private cul-de-sac, in this picturesque village 7 miles south west of Cambridge.
Cambridge 7 miles, Comberton 3.5 miles, M11 (J12) 5 miles, Royston 9 miles with mainline railway station fast service to London King’s Cross in about 38 minutes. All distances and times are approximate.
Built by local developer Juxta Properties in 2017, 23A is one of only 3 attractive family homes located on this private cul-de-sac. Constructed with attractive light brick elevations under a tiled roof, the property offers spacious accommodation which has been designed with modern day living in mind and provides a flexible layout with plenty of space for working and studying at home. A particular highlight of the house are the bi-fold doors to the sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room, both of which open up to the rear terrace and provide a fantastic space for entertaining. Light and airy throughout, the property is in excellent condition and provides prospective purchasers with a ready to move into option.
- Shepreth 5.36km
- Foxton 5.71km
- Meldreth 7.69km
- Great Shelford 9.26km