High Street, Horningsea, Cambridge, CB25 9JG
Guide Price £600,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
A beautifully presented three-bedroom thatched cottage, located with the pretty village of Horningsea, with quick access to Cambridge.
- In all the accommodation extends to 1,301.7 sq ft (120.9 sq m)
- Beautiful Kitchen/Breakfast Room fitted with classic range of base and wall cabinets, granite worktops and lovely original inglenook fireplace fitted with Aga
- Charming Sitting Room with open inglenook fireplace fitted with log burner
- Attractive Dining Area with French doors leading to Terrace and garden beyond
- Principal Bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes
- Useful separate first floor Study Area
- Ample off-street parking
- Delightful, mature and well stocked gardens
- Studio with power, light and heating
- Oil fired central heating
Cambridge 5 miles, Waterbeach Railway Station (King’s Cross line) 1.75 miles, A14 1 mile, Bottisham 5.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Kingsthatch is a beautifully presented, quintessential English country cottage. Dating from the 17th century, the property is Grade II listed and constructed with a timber frame and plastered and painted brick with a long straw thatched roof. Greatly improved over the years, the property provides flexible, family living space with two reception rooms and three bedrooms.
- Waterbeach 2.56km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.62km
- Great Shelford 10.63km
- Dullingham 13.04km