High Street, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5EH
Guide Price £795,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A rare opportunity to acquire an attractive, period property with charming gardens, excellently positioned in the heart of this highly desirable, south Cambridgeshire village location.
- Impressive, dual aspect Sitting Room with Jetmaster open fire and French door to garden
- Light and airy triple aspect Kitchen/Breakfast Room opening to a well proportioned Dining Room
- Ground floor Bedroom with en suite access to a Shower Room, ideal for a dependent relative
- 3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Off Street Parking
- Attractive, west-facing mature gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge city centre 3 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 300 metres, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.25 miles (distances are approximate).
70 High Street is an attractive detached period property constructed with brick elevations under slate and tiled roofs. The property has been in the present family's ownership for a number of years and offers prospective purchasers a rare and unique opportunity to acquire a wonderful period property in the centre of this desirable and attractive village. The accommodation, which extends to 1,767 sq ft (164.2 sq m), is versatile in its layout and features well-proportioned rooms with a light and airy feel throughout. Although maintained to a good standard, the property offers the eventual purchaser plenty of scope to carry out work to create a superb family home finished to their own particular style and specification.
- Great Shelford 0.45km
- Whittlesford 5.47km
- Foxton 6.19km
- Shepreth 7.94km