High Street, Boxworth, Cambridge, CB23 4LY
Guide Price £850,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Stunning 17th Century farmhouse which occupies a superb position in this popular village, with wonderful open aspect.
- Gross internal area of 2,788 sq ft (259 sq m)
- A wealth of period features including feature fireplaces, exposed beams and floorboards
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with lovely inglenook fireplace fitted with a wood burner, built in storage cupboard and doors to the Garden
- Charming Dining Room with feature fireplace and views over the front and side aspect
- Modern Farmhouse Kitchen with fitted base units, granite worktop, Oil Fired AGA, door to Old Bread Oven, Garden and Utility Room
- Bright Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobe, En suite Bath/Shower Room and views over the Garden
- Four further Bedrooms, one with En Suite WC and Family Bathroom
- Cellar with limited head height
- Southwest facing Garden
- Gravel Driveway with off road parking for several vehicles
Cambridge 8 miles, Huntingdon 10 miles, M11 7 miles, St Neots Mainline Station (King's Cross fast train 45 minutes), 11 miles (distances and time are approximate).
Cuckoo Pastures is a Grade II listed and dating from 1650, with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The former farmhouse has been greatly improved and extended over the years to create an outstanding family home. During the current ownership an extensive program of modernisation has been carried out with care being taken to retain the period features.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 13.34km
- Huntingdon 13.50km
- St Neots 15.04km
- Waterbeach 15.49km