High Meadow, Harston, Cambridge, CB22 7TR
Guide Price £1,100,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
A superb, extended and improved, 4 bedroom detached family house, in this convenient south Cambridgeshire village.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Extensive accommodation arranged over 2 floors and extending to 2,153 sq ft (200 sq m)
- Wonderful Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with underfloor heating and bi-fold doors which open on to the rear garden terrace
- Sleek and contemporary bespoke Kitchen and Utility Room with integrated appliances
- Spacious, dual aspect Sitting Room with French doors opening to the garden
- Generous Dining Room and 2 further versatile Reception Rooms both currently used as studies
- Excellent Principal Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room
- Gas fired central heating with new boiler, pressurised hot water cylinder and 2 zones of underfloor heating
- Off street parking, double garage and electric car charging point
Cambridge City Centre 5.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4 miles, Foxton Railway Station 2.5 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station 5 miles, (distances are approximate).
High Meadow is a small select development of 4 and 5 bedroom detached houses by Twigdon Homes dating from 1998. Built in 1999, number 9 is constructed with brick and part rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The present owners purchased the property in 2010 and have since carried out a number of significant alterations and improvements, most notably an extension to the rear to create a superb kitchen/breakfast/family room, refitting of all bath/shower rooms, replacement boiler and landscaping of the garden. All works have been carried out to a high specification and the property offers beautifully presented accommodation, thoughtfully laid out to compliment the very best of modern day living.
- Foxton 3.26km
- Foxton 3.26km
- Great Shelford 3.72km
- Shepreth 4.87km