Hall Drive, Hardwick, Cambridge, CB23 7QN
Guide Price £895,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A modern and contemporary detached property situated on the outskirts of this popular west Cambridgeshire village, within easy reach of Cambridge.
- Gross internal floor area of 2,575 sq ft (240 sq m)
- Stunning open planned dual aspect Sitting/Family Room with triple doors opening onto Terrace
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom Suite with built in wardrobes and Dressing Room, en suite Bath/Shower Room and decked Balcony overlooking the garden
- Three further Bedrooms arranged over ground and first floor along with 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with pond
- Timber and brick-built Garden Studio/Gym/Office
- Off Street Parking and detached Garage
Cambridge 5 miles, Comberton 4 miles, M11 (junction 13 – southbound only) 3.5 miles, A14 4 miles, (distances are approximate).
Number 34 is a stunning property, constructed in 2007 with brick and cement board cladded elevations under a tiled roof. The property is immaculately presented throughout and with a layout that has been cleverly designed to maximise the natural light, this is particularly evident in the open plan sitting/dining/family room with the extensive use of full height windows, doors and multiple skylights. All works have been carried out to a high specification and the result is a superb property which provides excellent versatility and a ready to move into home.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 9.43km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 10.55km
- Foxton 11.29km
- Shepreth 11.41km