Grantchester Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9LH
Guide Price £1,450,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
A wonderful Grade II listed property featuring beautifully presented accommodation, retaining many period features, situated for easy access to Cambridge city centre and the M11.
- Beautifully presented accommodation extending to 2400 sq ft (240 sq m)
- Exceptional open plan Kitchen/Dining Room flooded with natural light from full height windows and doors
- Useful Utility Room with sink, base cabinets and space for washing machine
- Principle Bedroom 161 x 152 (4.91m x 4.62m) with En Suite Bathroom
- Sitting Room and Family Room both with exposed brick fireplaces and exposed timber beams
- 3 further Bedrooms and 2 En Suite Bath/Shower Rooms
- Rear Garden with paved terrace and covered seating area with a pantile roof
- Driveway with space to park 4 vehicles
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
Park Cottage is a delightful Grade II listed property situated opposite Trumpington Parish Church, retaining many of it’s original features, including the thatched roof, exposed brick fireplaces and timber beams. Over the years the property has been extended and modernised, but still retains all the charm and character of the original building. The works have been carried out to a high standard creating a beautiful family home, providing prospective purchasers with a wonderful ready to move into period home with all the conveniences of modern day living.
- Great Shelford 3.49km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.50km
- Foxton 7.08km
- Shepreth 8.50km