Glenalmond Avenue, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 8DY
Offers in Excess of £325,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
A well presented first floor two bedroom apartment in the Kaleidoscope development, well situated for access to the city centre, mainline railway station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Spacious Kitchen/Sitting Room with glazed door to Balcony
- Kitchen Area with range of wall and base cabinets and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom and Bath/Shower Room
- Amtico flooring to Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Sitting Room and Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Allocated parking space
- No onward chain
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Built in 2007 by Crest Nicholson, 377 Glenalmond Avenue is a superb first floor apartment, finished to a high standard. The accommodation is light and airy throughout and benefits from a west facing balcony. Situated at the end of the apartment block, this property benefits from a quiet position.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.24km
- Great Shelford 4.55km
- Waterbeach 9.24km
- Foxton 9.36km