Fulbrooke Road, Newnham, Cambridge, CB3 9EE
Guide Price £1,200,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Charming family home retaining many period features
- Superb Sitting Room featuring bay window to front aspect and open fireplace
- Wonderful Family Room with open fireplace and French door to the rear garden
- Light and airy Kitchen/Dining Room with range of wall and base units, integrated appliances and rear doors opening to the garden
- Beautiful and spacious Principal Bedroom with bay window and open fireplace with original tiles
- 2 further double Bedrooms, Study/Bedroom 5 and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Excellent second floor Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Established south facing rear garden backing on Cambridge Rugby Club playing fields
- Gas fired central heating and pressurised hot water system
A fine bay fronted Edwardian house with many original features and which enjoys views over playing fields to the rear, situated in this most highly sought after west city location.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Dating from the early 1900s, this fine, bay fronted Edwardian house is constructed with brick elevations under a slate tiled roof and is typical of the period with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings. The accommodation has been extended and altered over the years yet still retains many original features and is beautifully presented throughout. The current owners have carried out further works to the property to include the installation of a pressurised hot water system, central heating to the second floor, refurbishment of the second floor shower room and replacement of the double glazing to the first and second floors. All works have been carried out to a high standard and the property offers prospective purchasers a fantastic opportunity to acquire a ready to move in to, family home in one the city’s most desirable residential areas.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.64km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.15km
- Great Shelford 5.87km
- Foxton 8.93km