Fulbourn Road, Teversham, Cambridge, CB1 9AJ
Guide Price £650,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Lovely dual aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace opening to:
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Bright Dining Room with solid oak flooring and windows to front aspect
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobe and window to front aspect
- 3 Further Bedrooms and Bathroom with power shower
- Gravel Driveway with off street parking for several cars
- Detached double Garage with power and lighting
A charming period four bedroom property set within a generous plot, backing onto open countryside, in this popular Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 4.5 miles, A14 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 4 miles, (distances are approximate).
Ivory Cottage is a charming period cottage with bright and airy accommodation throughout and arranged over two floors. The property is constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof and is typical of the Edwardian period with well-proportioned rooms and retaining many of its original features. The property has been recently extended to comprise the utility room and shower room.
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.18km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.20km
- Great Shelford 6.58km
- Waterbeach 7.38km