Fitzgerald Place, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1WA
Guide Price £875,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
An outstanding penthouse duplex apartment situated in this sought after development, conveniently placed for access to Cambridge City Centre and Science Park.
- Gross internal floor area of 1539 sq ft (142.98 sq m) excluding balconies and terraces
- Entrance Hall with spiral staircase to all floors
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room with door to Terrace
- Modern Kitchen fitted with contemporary wall and base units and co-ordinating work tops and integrated appliances comprising oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer and door to Balcony
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes, En Suite Bath/Shower Room and door to Balcony
- Two further double bedrooms, fourth single Bedroom/Study and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Secure gated parking space
- Gas fired under floor heating and double glazed windows
- Lift access to all floors
- Large private Roof Terrace with views over the River Cam
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 2 miles, Chesterton Railway Station (due to be operational spring/summer 2017) 0.75 of a mile (distances are approximate).
This apartment is situated within the exclusive waterside development built by Redeham Homes. 107 Fitzgerald Place is a third floor penthouse apartment, the largest in the building, with bright and airy accommodation arranged over three floors and benefiting from a balcony, terrace and large private roof terrace, with wonderful views over the City skyline including Kings College Chapel and the River Cam.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.48km
- Waterbeach 6.47km
- Great Shelford 7.31km
- Foxton 12.14km