East Drive, Highfields Caldecote, Cambridge, CB23 7NZ
Guide Price £695,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME A substantial, 6 bedroom detached house, delightfully situated on the south eastern outskirts of this popular village location.
- VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST *
- Large Entrance Hall
- Wonderful dual aspect Sitting Room with Inglenook alcove featuring a Klover dual-fuel boiler and French doors leading out to the rear garden.
- Charming Kitchen/Breakfast Room with picture window providing views over the garden
- The remaining ground floor accommodation comprises Dining Room, Library, Utility/Laundry Room, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room along with 3 further Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor
- A generous offering of cupboard spaces and eaves access points providing excellent storage
- Oil fired central heading supplemented with multi-fuel heat source
- Double glazed throughout
- No onward chain
Cambridge 8 miles, St Neots 11 miles (rail services to King's Cross 45 minutes), A428 1 mile, M11 (Junction 13) 6 miles (distances and times are approximate).
2 East Drive is a charming, modern detached property and is constructed with rendered elevations with timber cladding, under a tiled roof. Altered and extended over the years, the present owners have further extended with the creation of a larger kitchen and rear porch, along with renovations to the floors, ceilings and en suite shower room. Works have been carried out to a high standard and the well presented accommodation extends to 2,946.5 sq ft (273.7 sq m) which offers tremendous versatility for a variety of family needs.
- Cambridge (CBG) 10.39km
- Shepreth 10.64km
- Foxton 10.76km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 11.87km