Diamond Close, Cambridge, CB2 8AU
Offers in Excess of £1,500,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
A stunning 4 bedroom detached bungalow situated in this highly regarded south city location.
- Dual aspect Sitting Room including fireplace with log burner
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with wooden flooring, fitted wall and base units with integrated appliances
- Study/Bedroom 5 with fitted desk and steps up to raised bed area
- Principal Bedroom with en suite Shower Room
- 3 Further Bedrooms and family Bathroom
- Gas Central heating and Fineline Aluminium and Kloeber glazed windows throughout
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).
Believed to date back from the late 1980s, 5 Diamond Close is a single storey residence, constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The property has been beautifully extended and modernised throughout by the current owners to provide a contemporary family home. The versatile accommodation is both bright and airy and extends to 1,718 sq ft (160 sq m) with a stunning landscaped garden and integral garage.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.20km
- Great Shelford 4.24km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.77km
- Foxton 8.79km