Derwent House, Cranfield University Technology Park, University Way, Cranfield, MK43 0AZ
2,500 - 6,000 sq ft
Cranfield University Technology Park is situated at the axis of the Oxford to Cambridge Arc and southern M1 corridor being adjacent to the world-renowned Cranfield University focused on science, technology, engineering, and management with specialisms including Aerospace, Defence & Security, Energy & Sustainability.
Derwent House is a detached two-story office building, featuring a variety of office accommodation options spread across six units.
The available space is located at first floor and accessed via a spacious newly refurbished reception area. The suites benefit from raised access floors, suspended ceiling and air conditioning to ensure a comfortable and efficient working environment for tenants. Further on site amenity includes café, conference and meeting room facilities, superfast broadband, excellent parking, cycle stores, showers and EV charging.
- Newly refurbished staffed reception
- Raised access floors, suspended ceiling and air conditioning
- On-site conference and meeting room facilities
- On site modern cafe
- Excellent car parking of 410 spaces
- Cycle stores, showers and EV charging
- Located next to world-renowned Cranfield University
- Aspley Guise 5.35km
- Ridgmont 5.41km
- Woburn Sands 5.84km
- Lidlington 5.91km