Claygate Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 9JZ
Guide Price £515,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
A well presented, 3 bedroom family home, situated in this desirable village location, benefitting from easy access to The Spinney Primary School, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus and Cambridge city centre.
- Accommodation extending to 904 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Spacious Principal Bedroom
- 2 further Bedrooms, Bathroom and separate WC
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Fully enclosed Rear Garden with paved terrace
- Detached brick built Garage
- Driveway providing off street parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
City Centre 2.8 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 4.5 miles (distances are approximate).
24 Claygate Road is a semi detached family home constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Arranged over 2 floors, the accommodation is well proportioned and in good order throughout, offering prospective purchasers a ready to move into option, that has the scope to carry out further improvements in the future, if desired.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.02km
- Great Shelford 5.07km
- Waterbeach 8.25km
- Whittlesford 9.60km