Churchill Cottages, Hurdles Way, Duxford, CB22 4AD
Guide Price £399,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Superb, triple aspect Sitting Room with 2 bay windows and French doors to the rear garden
- Excellent recently refitted Kitchen/Dining Room with underfloor heating and range of integrated Bosch appliances
- Wonderful Principle Bedroom with built in wardrobes by Sharps and En Suite Shower Room
- 2 further well-proportioned Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking and Single Garage
An immaculately presented, double bay fronted, family home, in this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 1 mile, Whittlesford Railway Station 2 mile (Liverpool Street 1 hour) (distances and times are approximate).
2 Churchill Cottages was built by Croudace Homes and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Purchased from new in 2008, the current owners have carried out a wealth of improvements, most notably to include a new kitchen, replacement bathroom, new boiler, security system included CCTV and charming decked area in the rear garden. The works have been carried out to an extremely high standard and specification, resulting in tastefully decorated and beautifully presented accommodation throughout which provides a ready to move into option for prospective purchasers.
- Whittlesford 3.22km
- Foxton 5.28km
- Great Chesterford 6.16km
- Great Shelford 6.31km