Chaplen Street, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9AT
Guide Price £650,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
A superbly presented townhouse featuring stylish and contemporary accommodation, conveniently situated on the south side of the city and well placed for access to Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Excellent open plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of handless base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Ground floor Cloakroom with large picture window and glazed sliding door to the garden
- Spacious first floor Sitting Room with deep glazed French doors opening to an enclosed decked Terrace
- Four well-proportioned double Bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms, (1 En Suite)
- Double length, integral Garage with access to the rear garden
- High performance double glazing throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).
28 Chaplen Street was built in 2013 by Countryside Properties who, wherever possible or viable, use renewable, sustainable and recycle resources in the construction of their homes. Number 28 is a superb townhouse, flooded with natural light from large, deep glazed windows, and offers well presented, versatile accommodation arranged over 3 floors.
- Great Shelford 2.60km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.68km
- Foxton 7.02km
- Whittlesford 7.94km