Catharine Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3AR
Guide Price £750,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
An outstanding extended 4 bedroom house situated in the highly sought after district of Romsey, just off Mill Road, Cambridge.
- A wealth of original features including bay windows, panelled doors, picture rails, high ceilings and feature fireplaces
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room with modern wall and base units including a large central island, skylights and fitted with a range of AEG integrated appliances
- Spacious Dining Room with parquet wood flooring, fitted cupboards and shelving to alcoves
- Bright Sitting Room with feature fireplace with inset wood burning stove and fitted shutters to bay window
- Principal Bedroom with Velux windows and en suite Shower Room
- Three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- Beautiful, landscaped garden with shared rear and side access
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
126D Catharine Street is a four-bedroom, bay fronted terrace house arranged over 3 floors, built with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The present owner has made significant improvements to the property including a ground floor rear extension, second floor loft conversion and full renovation throughout. The works have been carried out to an extremely high quality; the result is an immaculately presented family house.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.76km
- Great Shelford 5.72km
- Waterbeach 7.69km
- Whittlesford 10.86km