Capstan Close, Cambridge, CB4 1BJ
Guide Price £1,500,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A substantial, modern detached family home, with accommodation arranged over 3 floors, extending to approximately 2,925 sq ft (272 sq m), with superb river frontage and a delightful southerly aspect.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- City centre 1.25 miles and mainline railway station 1.5 miles by foot or bicycle
- Spacious accommodation over 3 floors extending to 2,925 sq ft (272 sq m)
- Sitting Room 34'4 x 15 (10.47m x 4.56m) with Juliet balcony and views over the River Cam
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- Top floor, spacious Principal Bedroom suite with En Suite Shower Room and Juliet balcony
- 3 further Bedrooms with stylish En Suite Shower Room
- South facing rear garden and river frontage
City Centre via Midsummer Common (walk or cycle) 1.25 miles, A14 and Science Park 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles (walk or cycle) (distances are approximate).
11 Capstan Close was constructed in the mid 1990s with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The versatile accommodation, arranged over 3 floors, has been updated and refurbished over the years and the property is an outstanding family home which boasts a superb river setting and is ready to move into.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.94km
- Waterbeach 6.92km
- Great Shelford 6.96km
- Foxton 11.69km